Continuum is an annual fan run speculative fiction and pop culture convention. From sci-fi to epic fantasy and everything in between, Continuum 13 will celebrate the theme “Triskaidekaphilia”, and will also be the 56th NatCon. Continuum runs every year on the Queen’s Birthday long weekend. In 2017 the convention will be held between June 9-12.
Run by fans for fans, Continuum features a great line up of writers and creative artists in the heart of Australia’s most artistic city, Melbourne. The guests of honor at the next convention will be Seanan McGuire.
This year’s theme will explore the many aspects of fandom, including:
- LARP (including Swordcraft)
- Tabletop & Online RPGs
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- TV Shows and movies
Current prices for memberships are:
- Full Member – AUD 250.00 Full membership to all four days of the convention including publications and maskobolo.
- Concession Member – AUD 195.00 Proof of concession must be shown at the event. For students, pensioners, the unwaged and holders of low income health care cards.
- First Time Member – AUD 195.00 If you haven’t attended Continuum before.
- Supporting Member – AUD 40.00 Receive voting rights and copies of all Continuum publications. You can upgrade from a supporting membership to an attending membership at any time, paying the difference between them.
- Youth Member – AUD 80.00 Ages 13 to 17
- Junior Member – AUD 40.00 Ages 5 to 12
- Cub Membership – AUD 0.00 Ages 4 and under
Not sure if Continuum is something you want to attend? Friday is gold coin entry!
Then if you want more you can purchase a day or weekend pass on the night.
Continuum is run on a not-for-profit basis and all revenue goes towards venue and equipment hire, transport and accommodation for our guests, and other convention specific expenses. Continuum conventions are supported by the Continuum Foundation.
To contact the convention committee, please email email@example.com. We’ll make sure your query gets to the right person!