To attend Continuum you need to become a member of the convention. Full membership entitles you to:
- admission to all sessions of the convention including the Maskobalo
- gift bag at registration, including con book and personalised badge
Not sure if Continuum is something you want to attend? Friday is gold coin entry!
Then if you want more you can purchase a day or weekend pass.
Current prices for memberships are:
- Full Member – AUD 250.00
- Concession Member – AUD 195.00 Proof of concession must be shown at the event. For students, pensioners, the unwaged and holders of low income health care cards.
- First Time Member – AUD 195.00 If you haven’t attended Continuum before.
- Supporting Member – AUD 40.00 Receive voting rights and copies of all Continuum publications. You can upgrade from a supporting membership to an attending membership at any time, paying the difference between them.
- Youth Member – AUD 80.00 Ages 13 to 17
- Junior Member – AUD 40.00 Ages 5 to 12
- Cub Membership – AUD 0.00 Ages 4 and under
Day memberships are also available for the following prices:
- Saturday or Sunday Entry – $120
- Saturday or Sunday Entry Concession – $95
- Monday Entry – $60
- Monday Entry Concession – $50
- Continuum membership allows for access to the convention only and does not include accommodation or other incidental costs.
- Student/Concession membership is available to all secondary/tertiary students and concession card holders over the age of 16. This includes the Health Care Card for the unwaged/people on low incomes.
- Junior Members must be accompanied by an adult member. One adult may accompany up to three (3) Junior members. Juniors are aged 5-15; infants are welcome free.
- Supporting membership does not include access to the convention, but you may upgrade to a full or concession membership at any time and pay only the difference due at the time you joined as a supporting member. To upgrade from a supporting to full membership, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Friendly Activities
Did you know Continuum is a family friendly event? We will have a room available as a break-out space for parents with kids, where kids can play with toys, books, craft supplies and activity sheets. Kids must be supervised by their parents while in the room. The room will be open:
- Friday 4.30pm-9pm
- Saturday 10am-6pm
- Sunday 10am-6pm
- Monday 10am – 1pm
Continuum is run by a dedicated group of volunteers. If you are already a Continuum member – or are planning to join – and would like to help make the convention a great one, keep an eye on the opportunities listed below, or just contact us at email@example.com with details on what you want to do and how much time you can spare.
If you are new to conventions and you don’t know any attendees, volunteering is an ideal way to meet people and make new friends. Who knows? You might be keen enough to become a Committee Member for the next convention. A convention volunteer is a valuable resource and we appreciate your services!