To attend Continuum you need to become a member of the convention. Full membership entitles you to:
- admission to all sessions of the convention including the Maskobalo
- gift bag at registration, including con book and personalised badge
Not sure if Continuum is something you want to attend? Friday is $5 entry!
Then if you want more you can purchase a day or weekend pass.
Current prices for memberships are:
- Full Member – AUD 215.00
- Concession Member – AUD 185.00 Proof of concession must be shown at the event. For students, pensioners, the unwaged and holders of low income health care cards and first time convention members.
- Supporting Member – AUD 50.00 Receive voting rights and copies of all Continuum publications. You can upgrade from a supporting membership to an attending membership at any time, paying the difference between them.
- Youth Member – AUD 0.00 Aged 16 and under.
Day memberships will become available closer to the convention.
- Prices rise leading up to the convention so make sure to get your membership early to take advantage of lower prices.
- Continuum membership allows for access to the convention only and does not include accommodation or other incidental costs.
- Student/Concession membership is available to all secondary/tertiary students and concession card holders over the age of 16. This includes the Health Care Card for the unwaged/people on low incomes.
- Youth Members must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Supporting membership does not include access to the convention, but you may upgrade to a full or concession membership at any time and pay only the difference due at the time you joined as a supporting member. To upgrade from a supporting to full membership, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Friendly Activities
Did you know Continuum is a family friendly event? We will have a room available as a break-out space for parents with kids, where kids can play with toys, books, craft supplies and activity sheets. Kids must be supervised by their parents while in the room.
Continuum is run by a dedicated group of volunteers. If you are already a Continuum member – or are planning to join – and would like to help make the convention a great one, keep an eye on the opportunities listed below, or just contact us at email@example.com with details on what you want to do and how much time you can spare.
If you are new to conventions and you don’t know any attendees, volunteering is an ideal way to meet people and make new friends. Who knows? You might be keen enough to become a Committee Member for the next convention. A convention volunteer is a valuable resource and we appreciate your services!